You Can't Have a Day Without Agriculture

Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Why is Friday the 13th superstitious ?
   One theory states that it is a modern combination of two older superstitions: that 13 is an unlucky number and that Friday is an unlucky day.  learn more here ~ Friday the 13th
    I do not have friggatriskaidekaphobia  or triskaidekaphobia, you see my birth date is the 13th as is my wedding date and both have turned out well thus far, although I was not born on a Friday nor was my wedding held on a Friday, but both have fallen on Fridays over time.
    In honor of Friday the 13th I thought I would do a post involving the number 13. Since the first thing I do most mornings is follow a regular routine of visiting certain websites that interest me or contain important information or news; I thought I would share 13 of my daily favorite and most used sites. I won't provide a link to all of the sites, only the ones I think might be of interest to you. Listed in no particular order

1.    Son 2's school
2.    Local Newspaper
3.    Local TV Station
4.    Son 1's school and my alma mater ~ SDSU 
5.    Our breed association ~ ASA 
6.    SD FFA ~ SD FFA Foundation ~ Ntl. FFA
7.    Scentsy 
8.    Upromise  ~ shopping earns funds for sons college
9.    Twitter
10.   Bit.ly  ~ the ideal link shortener
11.   On line conversion - quick conversion tool
12.   Pinterest ~ the latest craze !
13.   Dropbox ~ place files here to work on from other computers or share

2 comments:

judi @ farmnwife said...

I didn't even notice that is was Fri. 13 til reading your post. I'm not really superstitious at all.

Tanmay Roy said...

No new post from long time.